Thank you for visiting the homepage of the Division of International Relations.
With the goal of creating a “Global Severance,” our office opened in November of 2004 as the Division of External Affairs, and our name changed to the Division of International Relations in May of 2009.
The Division of International Relations supports various international endeavors of the Yonsei University Health System, including coordinating institutional relationship programs, welcoming visitors from overseas, and assisting international student and scholar programs. Another important part of the work we do is publicizing and marketing the services of our hospitals to medical travelers.
We promise to continue to do our best with various international-related projects at the Yonsei University Health System.
Youngsul Yoon, M.D., Ph.D.
Division of International Relations
What do we do
Cooperation with Overseas Organizations
- Coordinate agreements between YUHS and overseas organizations
- Oversee the International Cooperation Committee
- Support agreements between branch hospitals and overseas organizations
Recruitment of Medical Travelers
- Overseas marketing and publicity
- Review agreements between YUHS and agencies, insurance carriers, etc.
Coordinate Visits of International Delegations
- Arrange visit
- Oversee visit
International Student and Scholar Programs
- Coordinate and provide various services for international students and scholars
- Hospital tours
- University Registration Program (URP) for Travel Visas to U.S.
- Edit English documents
- Location: Central Administration Building (5F #522), Yonsei University Health System
- Tel: (From Overseas, 82)-2-2228-1482-5
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 82-2-363-0396