Medical law ethics
HOME > Graduate program > Medical law ethics
Medical Law & Bioethics
With the significant improvement and development of biomedical technology in science, many ethical and legal issues have been exposed and raised with special concerns. Therefore, a more professional approach to today's ethical and legal issues in the biomedical field is in demand. This graduate program in medical law and bioethics will inform students of the evolution of such issues and provide them with the guidance neccessary for finding the solution.
Masters and Doctoral Degree in Medical Law and Bioethics
- Application and Admission to the Masters and Ph.D.Program in Medical Law and Ethics
Application to the Masters and Ph.D. programs will require a bachelors degree and a masters degree in medicine, philosophy, or law, each relaed to the major field. Acceptance will be determined by review of a written resume prepared by the applicant, TOEFL (or equivalent English Proficiency test) score, and an interview (including an oral examination).
- Requirements for the Masters and Ph.D. Degree in Medical Law and Bioethics
- Completion of 30 credits including five required courses(15 credits)
- Completion of a minimum of 9 credits in advanced courses of the student's major field.
- No more than 12 credits anre allowed for each semester
- Required Toefl score
Courses in Medical Law & Ethics
- NO501 Medicine & Criminal Law
- NO502 Ethics on Relationship
- NO503 Legal Medicine
- NO504 Theory of Medical Legal Procedure
- NO505 Studies on Medical Case Law
- NO506 Studies on Health Law
- NO507 Medicine & Civil Law
- NO510 Studies on Medical Ethics
- NO511 Medical Ethics Seminar
- NO520 Introduction to Basic Medicine
Requirements for the Master's Degree of Medical Law & Ethics.
- Completion of 30 credits including the four required courses.
- Passing the foreign language examination, minimum score of 500 on the TOEFL.
- ompletiion of Thesis.